PARENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
What is our Parent Referral Program?
- Our Parent Referral Program was created for parents and students who are passionate about what is happening at Fisher Catholic High School and who want to invite their family and friends to join our Irish family!
Why are you passionate about Fisher Catholic High School?
You may be passionate about Fisher Catholic High School, because...
- Our teachers and staff care about my child and go above and beyond to ensure my child is successful in all areas of life;
- Our curriculum is faith-based and my child is given opportunities to grow spiritually through daily prayer, retreats, and service to our community;
- I can trust the staff to keep my child safe;
- I am engaged with friendly and loving families with similar values and morals;
- Our teacher-student ratio allows for more one-on-one instruction in a rigorous academic environment;
- Our athletic programs are successful and my child can participate in several extra-curricular activities;
- Our teachers and staff instill a sense of discipline in my child's life and emphasize and model what it means to be a respectful, courteous, and compassionate human being.
Why refer to Fisher Catholic High School?
- In addition to the many reasons above, you may want to refer a family to Fisher Catholic High School to receive a $250 credit for each new family you help us enroll!
- After a family has registered for enrollment and identified you as the referral family, Dr. Lozada will inform our Finance Department to add you to our Parent Referral List. Once the new enrollee has attended FC for a six-month period, you will receive a $250 credit towards your tuition account!