School Announcements. Fisher Catholic voice notification system (www.schoolannouncement.com).
During the year, we will be sending our voice, text and email notifications for school closings, event reminders, schedule changes, meeting notifications, and volunteer opportunities, along with a variety of other reasons.
Note: Currently all voice notifications are being sent to the phone you provided on the family directory information sheet, but choose which numbers you would like notified in each situation.
• Step-by-step instructional demonstration on how to create your username, password and
add additional contact information for your child or children to the School Announcement web portal.
• Log into the site please go to http://portal2.schoolannouncement.com/parent/login.aspx
• Sign in Simply type your username and password into the text boxes provided.
• If you have not yet registered please click on the Register now Button.
• To Register Type in your Primary phone number in the text box provided. Click on the Submit Button.
You will now be asked to enter your first name, last name, relation to the child, a username,
password, a security question and a security answer. Click the submit button to continue.
Now that you have registered with SchoolAnnouncement.com please enter your username and password and click Submit to log in.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 740-654-1231.