A beautiful crucifix was assembled through the generosity of two of our patrons. Harold Schorr, Class of 1939, donated the funds for this crucifix "In loving memory of his wife, Libby Schorr." The corpus of Jesus was ordered through the Cathedral Bookshop in Columbus and it was majestically constructed by craftsmen in Italy. The cross was designed and built by Link Llewellyn, of Lancaster Hardwoods, in cooperation with the Fisher Catholic campus minister and principal. It was a time consuming project; however, it was a dramatic improvement!
New holy water fonts were also installed thanks to a charitable donation by the Holben family. Saint Bernadette Catholic Church donated beautiful stations of the cross which have recently been hung along the side walls of the chapel.
There are additional dreams for improving our chapel. if you are interested in advancing this worthy cause, please consider a charitable donation to the Theology Department earmarked for Chapel Improvements.
To make donations please contact:
Nicholas Brehm, Campus Minister
Copyright © 2019 William V. Fisher Catholic High School
THIS INSTITUTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER.
Website by: Web Chick